- Are you looking for a safe place to talk without judgement?
- Are you exploring issues regarding gender or sexual orientation?
- Do you need support in coming out to your family?
- Do you need a safe person to talk to about depression or anxiety?
- Are you in the process of transitioning and need support?
At Campbell Teen and Family Therapy, Inc., our theory has always been that one should not be judged based on their race, their religion, their gender or their sexual orientation. There is a high correlation between depression, anxiety and suicide in the LGBTQIA population and LGBTQIA youth are especially at risk. Risk of emotional abuse, predators on the internet, judgment, hate crimes and they often live-in fear of what will happen when they come out. Those that are out may only be out to certain people and have to hide it from others, creating a state of constant anxiety. Being an adolescent is difficult enough, an age where you don’t know who you are and are insecure.
Ready to get started?
No one should feel that they are judged when seeking therapy. CTFT is an LGBTQIA+ friendly practice and a safe place, free from judgement. If you or someone you know is struggling with any mental health issues, please know that we will not judge you and will accept you regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation or religion. Call now (408) 628-0532 to see if you could benefit from an assessment to see if therapy is right for you!