Have you always wanted to work in private practice but don’t want the loneliness and isolation that often goes with a solo practice?
Do you want to supplement your income?
Are you in private practice and tired of working alone?
Are you in private practice and tired of marketing & book keeping? Just want to see clients and go home? Feel like you need an assistant?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this job may be for you!
Campbell Teen & Family Therapy, Inc. is pleased to announce that due to our growth we are in need of another therapist to join our team! In fact our rate of growth is so fast due to the demand the mental health crisis has created that we are always hiring!
Benefits to becoming part of the CTFT team
- The ability to refer your client’s siblings or parents in house so collaboration is easier.
- The flexibility to have both individual and family therapy under one roof without feeling like you have to take it all on.
- Consultation, friendships, team work and stress relief!
- An assistant to provide file support, website support, send out your Superbills, schedule your appointments, do intake calls.
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) training.
- CEDS (Certified Eating Disorder Specialist) training.
- $300 stipend for CUE (Continuing Education Units) every year!
- 401 K
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- life insurance